Summary on the processing of personal data
There are different types of cookies. Their main purpose is to make the site work effectively and to enable some features. Particularly they:
– Allow efficient navigation from one page to another of the site;
– Memorize the name of the Users and the preferences entered;
– Allow you to avoid entering the same information (such as Username and Password) several times during the visit;
– Remember the preferred language to set it on the next visit, avoiding to indicate it again;
– Measure the use of services by Users, to optimize the browsing experience and the services themselves.
Definition of cookie
Cookies are mainly used for the convenience of Users, so as not to re-enter data when you log in again.
The person responsible and owner of the data protection (DPO – Data Protection Officer) of this Website is the Degano Terpich studio by T.R.P. Sas, a company registered by the Business Register of Udine, Italy, REA no. 276102.
The studio can be contacted at the following address: [email protected].
Types of cookies used
– Technical cookies and session cookies necessary for browsing the site, which allow the use of the main features of the site and without which, Users can not use the site;
– Functional cookies, which allow to customize the Users experience;
– Analytical cookies, which allow to know the use and performance of the site and to improve its functioning with the analysis of the presence on the pages, monitoring of pages opening rates, click rates and rebound rate at the individual level;
– Third-party cookies and sharing buttons, which are generated and managed by parties other than the owner of this Website and allow Users to share pages and third-party content on social networks via the share buttons.
Technical cookies and session cookies
The use of permanent technical cookies (which remain inside the device continuing to operate even after the browser is closed and up to a certain period of time) or session cookies (which, unlike permanent cookies, are deleted immediately when the browser is closed) is strictly limited to the technical supply of the service requested by Users and to the transmission of session identifiers (consisting of random numbers generated by the server) necessary to allow safe and efficient exploration of the site and its applications.
Technical cookies are necessary for the proper operation of some areas of this Website. In the absence of such cookies, the site or some parts of it may not work properly. Therefore, they are always used, regardless of Users preferences.
The owner is not required to request the consent of the Users for technical cookies, as these are strictly necessary for the supply of the service.
Functional cookies allow, at the express request of the Users, their recognition to subsequent accesses so as not to enter data at each visit. These cookies are not essential to the operation of the site but improve quality and browsing experience.
Analytical cookies are used to collect information on the use of the site. The owner of this Website uses this information for statistical analysis, to improve the site and simplify its use, as well as to monitor its correct functioning.
This type of cookie collects anonymous information of the Users’ activity on the site and the way in which they arrived at the site and the visited pages.
The system currently used to analyze the browsing of Users, to create statistics on visits, or to improve the content offer and possibly place targeted promotions on web pages is Google Analytics, web analytics service provided by Google.
Share buttons cookies
This Website can use the service that allows the use of the buttons of some social networks, to allow Users to share content on various platforms.
The use of that service involves the installation of cookies, including profiling cookies, of the third-party company that offers the service. This Website does not share any navigation information or Users data acquired to third parties in the case of use of the sharing buttons.
Gestione dei cookie
You can set the web browser in a way that does not accept cookies, activating the so-called anonymous browsing and, in this case, no data will be processed through these systems.
Users who have an account on this Website and access to this Website, a temporary cookie will be set to determine if the browser accepts cookies. This cookie does not contain personal data and is deleted when the browser is closed.
This Website and its owner have no control over cookies that are used by third parties, so to deepen the topic it is advisable to consult the privacy policies of these third parties as well as options to disable the collection of this information.
It is however possible to disable cookies directly from your browser. In each browser the settings are changed following a different procedure. For more detailed information, refer to the cookie disabling options to configure the various browsers:
– Mozilla Firefox;
– Google Chrome;
– Microsoft Internet Explorer;
– Apple Safari;
– Tracking cookies, which are used to collect information on the use of this Website by visitors, the keywords used to reach this Website, the websites visited and the origins of the traffic from which visitors come. The owner may use this information to compile reports and improve this Website. These cookies collect information anonymously.
– Cookies for the integration of features, which are used to integrate third-party functionality in this Website (for example, forms or icons of social networks that allow visitors to share the content of the site). These cookies can be sent from the domains of the partner sites or that in any case offer the features on this Website.
How to control cookies
To make the browser reject cookies, refer to the instructions provided by the browser provider (usually within the “Help”, “Tools” or “Modify” menu).
If you refuse or disable a cookie, some of the features of this Website may be lost. Furthermore, by disabling a cookie or cookie categories, the cookie is not automatically deleted by the browser but must be deleted manually.
When Users log in, various cookies are set to save login information and screen display options. Access cookies last two (2) days while cookies for screen options last twelve (12) months. If you select “Remember me”, access will persist for two (2) weeks. If you leave the account, access cookies will be removed.
These cookies are inserted in the Users’ terminals for the period indicated from the moment of the Users’ consent. After this period, consent will be requested again.